- VENICE AGENDAS 2017
The Contract - A discussion and pop-up performances in Venice
- from till
- Turner Contemporary
- SHAPE Arts
- The Creative Foundation
- Nuova Icona
- The Roger De Haan Charitable Trust
- The National Lottery through Arts Council England
- FAD Magazine
- Clocktower Radio NY
- S.Polo, 2857 (Campo San Tomà) - Venezia
- Waterbus n.1, 2, San Tomà stop
The project brings together artists and professionals to share and discuss what a contract means to them, their experiences of relationships governed or suggested by contracts and what might be anticipated or expected in the context of contemporary visual arts and current world events, including the UK Brexit decision.
- Breakfast discussion: Now & Forever - Ownership in the Ephemeral Arts, Film and Video
Fari Bradley in conversation with David Gryn, Tony Grisioni and Rose Lejeune.
- Breakfast discussion: The Cost of Free Speech
Sacha Craddock in conversation with Vassiliki Tzanakou, David Birkin and Bernard G Mills.
- Performance: Act of Memory
Recitation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as part of Monica Ross’ work Acts of Memory.
Pop-up live art performances of the artists Gayle Chong Kwan, Young In Hong and Tatsumi Orimoto.